Sunday 25 April 2010

Who's fooling who?

It has been 7 months since Mistress Cara took Ownership of me, by jointly signing an Agreement which set out both of our rights and duties. I have no rights and many duties, Mistress Cara has every right and few duties.


Since then she has been slowly but surely taking full control of my mind, body and soul.

I won’t list all the control she has again, I’ve done so previously, but they range from the inconsequential, such as having to eat brown bread, not white, to more serious, such as denying me any orgasms for months at a time.

Taken in isolation, each control measure is tolerable, even enjoyable and would allow me to live a normal vanilla lifestyle. I have enjoyed each one as it has been implemented, longed for more, at times even begged Mistress Cara to tale total control.

The cumulative effect, however, is definitely life and mind changing.

Every minute of every day I have a tangible reminder that I am merely a slave, an object owned by my Mistress.

I have always slept naked, not anymore, Mistress wishes me to sleep in my pink satin nightie.

I cannot leave my house without wearing my lacy bra and knickers. At weekends I must paint my nails bright red.

Even when at home, I have to sit down to pee, not stand up.

The most onerous control is without doubt my long term chastity and denial. Although I gave up hope of ever pleasing any woman with my pathetic little clit many years ago, I do still yearn for an orgasm, to spurt my sissy slime from my hard clit. At times this denial is unbearable, as I also have to edge my clit 2 or 3 times each day, bringing my self to the very brink before having to stop. As a result I am permanently frustrated, sometimes to the point of wanting to scream out loud.

Mostly I am so very happy to be controlled, humiliated and denied by my beautiful, kind, caring Mistress. I love submitting to her, knowing that whatever she wants I will have no option but to obey. 2 months ago Mistress announced that she wanted to have both my nipples pierced. At first I was reluctant as I had never wanted any piercings. All too easily I complied, really turned on by having to submit, against my instinct, purely to please my Mistress. My piercings have since become my proudest possession, a real symbol of her Ownership. I adore them almost as much as I adore Mistress Cara.

There are times, when I am feeling frustrated or despondent, when I fleetingly think, fuckit, have a wank, shoot my slime out, Mistress will never know. Buy some white bread, leave my bra off. How will she ever know? But she will know, instinctively, by my attitude, my texts. What would be the point of deceiving her anyway? I would only be fooling myself.

The answer is to give up all control, whatever control I have left, submit totally to my unique, awesome, powerful Mistress.

I love the everyday reminders of her control and ownership and I would be completely lost without my Mistress. I will forever be her property, her slave, even if she should dismiss me. I will never serve anyone else.

Mistress, you have me, mind, body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I can hear your thoughts!!