Monday 5 April 2010

Easter happenings

I have spent the Easter weekend in company with Mistress Cara, as always enjoying serving her and doing menial chores for her, more of that later.
On Good Friday I was invited to join Mistress and her real man for an enjoyable drive in the country, visiting various pubs for a quiet drink, soaking up the atmosphere at each one before moving on. It was very relaxed and enjoyable, chatting to Mistress Cara about both scene and vanilla topics.
Eventually we ended up at a very reasonable restaurant and enjoyed a late lunch, all of us choosing a fish dish of some sort, purely by coincidence.
We drove back to Mistress’ home and settled down for a quiet evening, watching various dvd’s and having a chilled glass of wine as well. Mistress was looking wonderful, although still suffering slightly from a nagging cough from earlier in the week. She was lively and as always took delight in humiliating with a quiet word whenever she chose. I was very happy, simply being in company with my Mistress is a great delight and honour and I made sure to remember my duties, keeping her glass filled, clearing away and washing up as required. I was once again permitted to sleep on the floor of her living room when she retired to her bed with her real man.
Saturday dawned and we had a lie in until 9.00 or so. Her real man had been called to work, so the rest of the morning was spent chatting with Mistress, being given instructions to create a new blog and discussing how best to do that. In the afternoon a brief visit to my own home was in order, to allow me to shower and change clothes. Mistress Cara accompanied me, to give her a break from being cooped up in her own home. While I showered she relaxed on my sofa, watching tv. After a brief stay I drove Mistress back to her home, taking the makings for supper with us.
I am not the best cook, with only a limited repertoire but I managed to cook chicken fajitas which thankfully were gratefully received by all. What a relief! Once again I slept on the floor while Mistress Cara enjoyed the delights of her real man.

On Sunday Mistress stayed in bed until 11.00, enjoying a well earned break from her daily routine. I took my leave shortly after lunch so she could have more quality time alone.
Shortly after I returned home however, I received a curt text from Mistress, saying that I had failed in my duties as her sissy maid. Apart from washing dishes I rarely do any further housework unless instructed. I admit that I have become slack and slovenly, enjoying rather too much simply being in the company of my Mistress and forgetting that my sole purpose in life is to serve her and make her life easier.
In future on each visit I will have to present a list of chores that I must do, for Mistress to check and inspect. I feel ashamed that I have let my Mistress down, that I have taken advantage of her kindness in allowing me to visit so often without carrying out simple household tasks that, as her sissy slave I should do automatically. From now on Mistress will be monitoring me closely, I do not dare to make any further mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I can hear your thoughts!!